Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Happy 29th Birthday, Emilee







Adrian and I had the day off yesterday to celebrate my 29th birthday. We had a blast! We went to McDonald's for breakfast and then went to the Aquarium. We thought that there would be more fish but apparently they are doing some construction so there will be more to see. Our friends from Austin, TX came over to spend the afternoon with us. We went to Cafe Rio for lunch and saw Narnia-Prince Caspian. It was a little more cheesy than the first Narnia. I don't recommend seeing it in the theater. Later, Adrian and I went to the Cheesecake Factory and stopped by the mall. In the evening, Laura and Rusty, Keith and Keri all came over to eat cake and play dance dance revolution. Way fun! It was a wonderful day and I'm so glad I got to spend quality time with my honey, Adi. Thanks for a wonderful birthday.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

It sounds like you had a great b-day! McDonalds for breakfast sounds so yummy. I love their McGriddles. The aquarium also sounds fun. I'll have to take the girls to go check it out.