Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 11, 2008

I'm not a fan of American Idol at the moment!

Last night, my favorite American Idol was kicked off. Michael Johns has been my favorite since day one. He reminds me of Gavin Rossdale since he too has a cool accent. I guess I can't get enough of the sexy British or Australian accents. I think America had it totally wrong last night. I don't believe that he should have gone home. He was incredible two days ago. I think there has to be some kind of conspiracy. Well, now I am sad and am not sure if I'll continue watching. I probably will but it won't be the same without my Michael. He will be missed. I'm not a fan of American idol at the moment!

I am also not a fan of Ryan Seacrest because he told America that last year they didn't send anyone home during American Idol gives back week. I had a tiny bit of hope at that moment but then he said that they will be sending Michael home. That is not fair at all! Why did he even have to say that. That is really inconsiderate and mean! Well, I'm sure my Michael will make tons of cds because he is very talented. Good luck Michael Johns.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

My cousin Chris really liked him too! He is boycotting American Idol. Maybe you guys could start a blog about the injustice of Michael Johns.