Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Spring Makeover

I invited Mary to the Spring Makeover at Nordstrom on March 8th. We had our hair curled and our makeup done. I registered ahead of time so that we would have two spots reserved. I even bought some makeup from the Clinique counter for a whole year. We ate lunch in the food court and enjoyed spending time together. We had a blast and enjoyed being pampered. We plan to go to the Spring Makeover next year so we better save some money so we can get more makeup. Thank you Mary for coming with me. I had so much fun!

2 comments:

Hadley Family Clan! said...

Your hair looks gorgeous!!! What nice ringlets in your hair:)

Stephanie said...

I wish my hair would curl like that. You guys look so sassy! Has anyone told you you look like Carly on American Idol?