Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Malissa's 6th Birthday













I went to Malissa's 6th Birthday party last week. She had a dress up party with all of her close friends. I was really impressed with the decorations, organization, and stations. Cassie plans her parties well in advance to make it special for her children. She is a wonderful party planner! I hope that someday I'll be able to do what she does for her kids. There were three stations that the children could go to-nails, hair, and crafts. Cassie and I were in charge of the hair station and I think I did exceptionally well. Tiffany was in charge of nails and she made the children pay them (fake money of course). Jennifer was in charge of the craft table which became a success when the printer worked. Cassie used her photography skills by taking their picture in front of a castle. The children were able to decorate frames to put their picture inside. It was a very creative idea. After all of the stations, we had a fashion show. The children modeled their cute outfits, hair, etc. I think Adrian is still upset because he wasn't able to go. He probably would have loved it. It was a great party!

1 comment:

Hadley Family Clan! said...

How Cute!!! I love princess birthday's:) The girls look darling and what a fun day and a great birthday too.