Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 6, 2007

The Fray Concert








Adrian bought me tickets to the Fray concert for my birthday. The concert was on July 31st at the Usana Amphitheater at 7:30pm. We finally got there at around 8:30 due to a flat tire and traffic. We got to sit close to the stage so we had a great view. Isaac Slade dedicated a song to Adrian since he was having a bad day. It was actually to anyone that had a bad day but I like to think that he is buds with us. Anyway, I downloaded a few of their songs on my blog so check it out. Some of the songs they sing are, How to save a life, Over my head, Fall Away, Vienna, etc. You can also check them out on their myspace account. The Fray are a rock/pop music group from Denver, Colorado. They are one of my favorite rock bands at the moment. Anyway, I thought the concert was awesome!



1 comment:

Hadley Family Clan! said...

Good Job Adrian! What a sweet Birthday Present!